Friday, March 11, 2011

Making Plans

 Last Friday, I flew to Idaho to make plans for our wedding. We are getting married in the Idaho Falls temple and are having a reception that evening and one in Natchez the next weekend. 
 The summers in Idaho are gorgeous. Not too hot during the day and cool at night; the only thing you have to worry about is the wind. Because an outdoor reception is basically not do-able down south in July, we decided to have it outside up north.
  We're going to have our reception at a park next to an art museum. Its' got a gazebo for dancing.
It overlooks the Snake River, and has lots of trees.

It even has something small for the younger crowd.
I'm so excited. This part looks gorgeous in the summer when all of the trees and flowers are in bloom.

The night before I left to fly home, my family threw me a bridal shower.
I got a "salad" bowl.
Josie made me an owl apron and matching kitchen towels. She's amazing!

Four generations of my family.

I had an amazing time. I'm glad to be home, but can't wait to go back this summer!
On a last note....I found a wedding gown! No pictures. It's going to be a surprise.


2 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow! You're getting a lot accomplished! That park will be very beautiful place!

jacin {lovely little details} said...

you're getting so much done!!! it's going to be perfect!