Friday, August 19, 2011

Things I'm Thankful For

  • My husband who loves me (who I'm crazy about).

  • Temple covenants that I have made.

  • My family (old and new) who love me and help keep me sane. 
  • Having a nice safe place to live.
  •  Food on my plate.

  • Air conditioning and other modern "conveniences" (more like a necessity in this 107 heat).

  • Having a job (no matter how much I may complain about it).

  • Feeling safe at night when I close my eyes. 

  • Good Health.

This is just a few things that I decided to remind myself that I'm thankful for. Sometimes I think that we (meaning me) get caught up in the things that we think we want and need and forget all of the things that we do have. It's my goal that when I utter a complaint or an "I wish I/we...." that I make a list in my head of the things that I am grateful for. 

1 comments:

~*Anna*~ said...

Great post. We all need to make that list from time to time!