Friday, June 10, 2011

Card Basket


Hey Everyone! Sorry I've been MIA a lot! 
Things are beginning to get crazy. I'm leaving town in about a week and a half to head to Idaho, so I'm running around like a chicken with its head cut off...

So, some new pictures for you all. I've been wrestling with the thought of making a card box...you know what I'm talking about...the trendy CARD BOX.

I even started making one and decided it was a no for me. I was in Pier One the other day (I really like walking around there and looking at stuff, it's my window shopping store!), and they were selling these baskets for $1.50. So I got two.

And, VOILA! I have a card basket and a basket to hold our favors.




I'm going to put "Thank You" on one and "Cards"on the other.

I found more ways to use my doilies and the buttons.

Anyways, that's all I've really got for today. Tomorrow is my bridal shower (YAY!). 

Have a great weekend!

0 comments: