Saturday, June 25, 2011

2 weeks to go

Wow. The big day is almost here.
Monday I left Louisiana and started my trek to Idaho. Three days of loooong driving. I'm really glad that I'll have my partner in crime with me for the trip home.

I got here Wednesday night and basically crashed out for a good number of hours.


In the few days that I've been here, I've accomplished a lot of little things from my list. My mom is still in Boston with my step dad at Brigham and Women's Hospital and won't be here until the week of the wedding, so my awesome grandmother has been my right hand woman.

Tuesday I'm having my bridal portraits taken. I really don't like getting my pictures taken (especially if its just me in the pictures). BUT I have found an amazing photographer that I really feel comfortable with. Shawna from In the Moment Photography is my photographer. We are going out past Idaho Falls to an abandoned house and barn in a field to take my portraits. I'm so excited!!!!

Anyways, that's all for today. I've got lots of crafts to finish up with the help of my grandma. I'll be sharing more next week. 

Oh, I'll probably post tomorrow about new diaper cakes that she has made.

0 comments: