Friday, February 25, 2011

Scavenger Hunt

For family home evening (FHE) our YSA group went to the mall and had a photo scavenger hunt. Justin and I really had a good time, even though we were ran out of a couple of stores because they didn't want us to take pictures of their products.


Justin wore something from the baby department.


I found a hat with a feather in it.


Posing like a mannequin.


Trying on formal wear.

Looks like fun, right? We definitely had a good time. I got a laugh at Justin asking a sales person for the time, and I asked a stranger for their autograph.

On another note, always true to form, I didn't touch my monograms again until today. I painted the back of them, and I'm waiting for them to dry so I can do another coat. 

Well, that's all for today. I hope you enjoyed our scavenger hunt pictures!

0 comments: